9.04.2008
A Good Loser...
Teah recently got a new game called Zingo - it's basically a bingo game, except you turn over tiles and you take the tile and put it on your card. Two cards can have the same item, so if one is turned over you have to be the first one to pick it up or else you have to wait for another one. Teah kept winning every game she played. Sometimes people were letting her win, but then we all started trying to win and she was still winning! When Robert and I were playing with her Robert took a tile that I needed before I could get to it. I made a comment and Teah said, "Don't worry mom, you don't have to be sad. You can just wait for the next one". Now I'm thinking how well she's going to play this game - I was a little worried with her being 3 years old and all. Well, the next tiles were turned over and Robert took a tile that she needed. She burst out in tears! We were able to get her interested in the game again, but it looked like Robert might win. We told Teah that having fun was the most important thing and that when Daddy won she should say, "Good Job Daddy!" and give him a high five. Well, Robert won and Teah said, "Good Job Daddy" and she gave him a high five. Then she thought for a second and burst out crying. "But I wanted to win", she cried. I guess we still have our work cut out for us when it comes to being a gracious loser!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment