Wednesday we returned for our second day at Busch Gardens. The first day was pretty chilly (for Florida) with a high of 60 degrees, so it was perfect that our second day was sunny and 80 degrees. This time around the kids were able to put their suits on and play in the water play area. We also went on the standard flume ride as a family. Teah wasn't a big fan of the idea, but we convinced her to get on and I decided she would sit in the back with me and hopefully be less afraid than if she were in the front. Robert sat in the front of the log with Carter. Teah was pretty scared the entire ride, but Carter loved it - until he was splashed in the face at the end going down the big drop. He was having a great time and when the water hit his face he just started crying and saying "I got wet". Thankfully he got over it pretty quickly. We checked out our picture that was taken on the way down the big drop and Teah had a look of pure terror on her face. Eric was working during the day, but Marj was able to get the day off and come with us again. She was brave enough to watch both of the kids (while the kids went on the kiddie rides) and let Robert and I go on SheiKra again. This time I kept my eyes open for most of the ride and was even pretty steady on my feet afterwards. We had time to go on the rides we missed the first time around and I of course was able to get some good old souvenir shopping done. It was another great day at the park! Here are the pictures from the day:
No comments:
Post a Comment