12.07.2009
Tampa - Day 2
Marj and Eric were working today, so we had a lazy morning at the house. The kids and I investigated the fruit trees in the backyard after breakfast. I thought they were orange trees, but when I cut open a fruit (it was orange in color, so I figured it was ripe) it tasted more like a lemon! The debate is still on as to whether it is a lemon tree or an orange tree - google here I come. It was a bit of a gray and raining day, but the temps were in the mid-70's so I am NOT complaining! But we did decide to do a mostly indoor activity. We made it out by 11 to have some Cici's pizza for lunch before heading to the International Plaza Mall (very near the Tampa airport). This mall seriously has every store imaginable as well as an Earl of Sandwich (very yummy) and a Cheesecake Factory. Robert was nice enough to watch the kids while they played in the play area or Build-a-Bear and I was able to get a pedicure (really, what's a vacation without a pedicure :) and do some shopping. A great time was had by all. On the way back to the rental house we played a game of "I Spy". Carter mostly gets the concept and even wants a turn to "spy" something. Here's a video of the kids playing:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment