11.03.2008

Teah Lately

So, I'm starting to realize that Teah turns 4 in less than two months! She's such a big girl. We were taking a walk today and I told her that I could hear the road up ahead. She said, "No Mommy, that's not the road. Those are the cars. The road doesn't make any noise." I had to admit that she was right. :) Then we were crossing a little walking bridge over what is sometimes a stream, but just a ditch with a little water in it right now. She asked why there was a bridge and I told her that sometimes there's a stream down there. She said, "That's right Mommy, there's the rainy season and the dry season. Right now it's the dry season, so there's no water in the stream." I think that one came courtesy of Diego. She really loves to tell me how the world is!

No comments: