She went pee on the potty!
I was upstairs when I heard her wake up from her nap. I decided to go in and get her and I noticed that her diaper wasn't warm, so she probably hadn't peed yet. I sat her on the potty -mind you, I've done this numerous times before with no results - so I wasn't really expecting anything. I told her to go pee and we read a book. Then there was pee in the potty - I couldn't believe it! I read another book and she kept pointing down to the potty and saying "pee". Of course I praised her like it was the best thing she had ever done.
All evening I would ask her what she did in the potty today and she would say, "pee. yea" and clap her hands :) Well, I thought this was a one-time fluke. At bathtime I had to go to the bathroom myself and I had to take her diaper off to put her in the tub, so I figured we'd set on our potties together. She pointed at the potty as if she expected her pee to still be in there. I told her it was all gone and she had to make more pee. Well, she sat down and peed again! Pretty cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment