
Cute things that Teah has done recently -
We walked into the grocery store and Teah immediately said "Elmo Elmo Elmo" - of course she babbles on about Elmo constantly in general, so I didn't think much of it. As I went to get a cart I noticed that a little girl walking into the store with her Mom was holding an Elmo doll. Teah noticed it the minute we stepped through the door :)
Teah's is also recently obsessed with Blue's Clues - she got her first Blue stuffed toy the other day and today she took, after putting her shoe and hairthing on the toy (with mommy's help of course), she laid down on the floor with her and took a little rest.
Every time we leave the house now to go shopping Teah wants to bring a toy with her. It's so cute to see her walk out the door - generally I let her walk out to the sidewalk rather than carry her - holding her little Blue toy by the arm or carrying her magnadoodle using the handle.
Teah's recent accomplishments - being able to do wooden "board" puzzles, saying "please", going down a step without holding on (running even), eating competently with a spoon
No comments:
Post a Comment