8.25.2006
Ah Blue
Teah has become quite obsessed with a stuffed Blue (from Blue's Clues) toy that she has. She walks around saying "AhBlue" whenever she wants it. I don't know if she's trying to say "my blue" or what. Today we went to the park and when we got out of the car she was saying "Ah blue" (she always wants to bring it in the car with us). So, I let her bring Blue with her to the park. She was hilarious. She caught Blue at the bottom of the slide, drug the toy through the tunnels, and pushed her on the swing. Now for months Teah has not wanted to go down a slide by herself - she might if I hold her hand or go down with her, but definitely not by herself. Today she brought Blue up with her, put the toy down the slide and then followed her down without hesitation all by herself :) It was only then that I realized the magic of Blue and pretending. For lunch Blue took a bite of peas before every bite that Teah took and she gobbled them down :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment