5.03.2010

A New Uno

Unfortunately, a few weeks ago we lost one of our little mousy pets to what I hope was old age and not some type of poor caring for on our part. I told the kids that Uno the mouse had gotten old and died and they seemed to accept it pretty well. It seemed like a problem, though, that now we had mice named Dos and Tres. Without the introductory mouse the names seemed off. Teah suggested that we change Dos' name to Uno and Tres' name to Dos. Carter was the one who suggested replacing Uno the mouse with a new mousy friend. We waited until after vacation and finally made it to the pet store today to get a replacement Uno, also being called Uno numero dos, Uno 1.1, and The New Uno. For those of you who are freaked out by rodents, I apologize for the close-up, but I of course think that she's the cutest little mouse. She's much smaller than any of the three we originally bought, so hopefully we actually ended up with a baby mouse to start off with this time.

The New Uno
















Uno checking out Teah

No comments: