Carter is almost 23 months old and doing all sorts of fun things! This week he jumped with both feet off the ground for the first time. This week he has also started consistently waving and saying buh buh to say goodbye to people - he even does it when we're leaving now to the person rather than waving bye bye after we've already walked out! His favorite book right now is "Which Pig Would you Choose?" by Edith Kunhardt - it's a really fun book and lets kids choose from four things on each page. Carter enjoys choosing something different everytime! I weighed him at Teah's appt. the other day and he weighed in at 29 lbs. He is also wearing a size 7 1/2 shoe now! Teah wears and 8 1/2, if that's any comparison. This week I switched his closet over to 2T clothes. I'm so thankful to have such a healthy, growing, and happy little boy! And I'm sure that he'll decide to talk someday :) He has started saying a few words consistently, like "bir" for bird, "bo" for a juice box, "Tuh" for Teah, and of course Mama and Dada very well! Oh - and he gives great kisses and hugs. Here's a few cute videos:
1 comment:
What a cutie! He is getting so big! I love the video of him putting on his own pants--so grown up! :)
Post a Comment