Monday was our first snowfall of the season. Carter was only 6 months old last year, so this is really his first experience with playing in the snow. It was a sunny day with blue skies, the best for playing in the snow. While I shoveled the walk, the kids played. I helped them sled down the "hill" (more like slope) of our front yard, they tried out eating snow, and then we went for a walk to explore. Carter enjoyed sledding, but he really didn't know what to think about the snow. If he fell over, he would just sit there with his mittens in the snow like he didn't know what do to, and I would have to help him up. He was also leary about walking in the snow rather than on the sidewalk. Teah on the other hand as decided that winter is her favorite season. She had a lot of fun making snow angels and she loved walking through the snow, lying in the snow, eating the snow... Here are some pictures:
No comments:
Post a Comment