4.14.2007

Milestones

Well, for the record today was the first day that I dropped Teah off at a child care center. I am taking a pre-natal water aerobics class 3 days a week and have so far been able to leave her with Robert or my mother. Well, today was the first day that no one was available to watch her. The fitness center has a childcare center, so for $5 I paid for her to play for two hours. I had a lot of nervous energy in my class and kept waiting for them to call me over the PA system, but I made it through my hour of class. When I picked her up she had her blanket and pacifier, so she must've gotten upset at some point, but she was doing a great job. On the way home in the car she said, "Mommy, I had a good time playing with the other kids." I'm so proud of my big girl :) *tear*

1 comment:

Jess said...

Awww... that must have been hard! I'm so glad that Teah did well and had fun playing with the other kids. That's a big step! Congrats to both of you! :)