Well, we've been preparing more and more for the new baby and Teah says some pretty hilarious things.
Lately I've been trying to help Teah to understand nursing, since she has numerous books that talk about bottles of milk and her baby dolls drink from their bottles of milk. So, I told her that mommies make milk and they don't need bottles to feed babies. That day when I got the milk out of the fridge, Teah said, "Mommy make milk". I told her that mommy didn't make that milk and that milk came from a cow. Teah said, "like Blue farmer". She was referring to an episode of Blue's Room where they milk a cow. She was right - it was exactly like that! Amazing the things they understand.
Teah has a great book called "I'm a Big Sister" that she loves to read. After we read it, I told her that Teah was going to be a big sister when the baby comes. Teah said, "Want baby to come". I told her that we had to wait for the baby to get bigger in mommy's tummy. So, she said, "Baby get big, baby get big, baby get big", as if she was willing the baby to get bigger :)
1 comment:
Hi Patti!! I bet you didn't know that I still enjoy reading your blog! I have it on a list of daily sites that I visit and I love to read about Teah's funny comments. I am so happy to hear that you're pregnant!! When are you due? That's wonderful that Teah seems to understand what's going on and looks forward to meeting the baby. I hope you're still enjoying the Chicago area! Tell Robert hi for me too.
Amanda Owens
Post a Comment